Tuesday 11 April 2017

where the road leeds











well, the road led me to leeds.  One of my favourite tattoo artists is based up in Leeds, so after deciding this year I was going to start building on my collection I went up to see Dan, also know as demondance. As the round trip was pretty much five hours, not only had I ensured I had O.J.:Made in America downloaded on the iPad, I thought I would make a day of it and do some exploring while I was there. Taken around the city centre and on my treacherous journey to the tattoo shop, the photos were all shot on the Canon EON 500 before I had to return it to its rightful owner. sad times.

Getting the tattoo was a great experience, I always love meeting the artists and see where they tattoo, and understand where their work is coming from. I've started writing a new project recently and need to follow up with some photographs - and some other stuff - so I can present something. i'm yet to bring a fully realised 'thing' out there so should really try get that all together soon.

as always, for life-changing posts on your insta feed head to those pics on the gram

No comments:

Post a Comment